Passenger Bus Accidents
we can help
request a free consultation
Years of Experience
Even in bus accidents with no fatalities, the damage to property and degree of injury to passengers is often high due to the large size of these vehicles. Bus accident personal injury cases can also be very complex to litigate, as multiple parties can be at fault, including:
- The bus driver
- The company that owns the bus
- Bus equipment and part manufacturers
- Other negligent drivers
- Government entities, if the bus was part of a public transit system
The bus accident attorneys of the Truck Wreck Justice team have years of experience investigating complex passenger bus accidents to determine who is at fault for our clients’ injuries. Because of our extensive litigation history and our primary focus in large truck and bus accidents, we have a nationwide network of expert contacts who can use cutting-edge techniques to reconstruct an accident scene. We use this information to create personalized legal strategies that place our clients’ interests and needs above any other concern.
The Top 50 Bus Companies
The following is a list of the top bus companies in the country. Truck Wreck Justice Attorney Morgan Adams has handled cases against many of these carriers, and he has defended his clients’ rights against some of the most prominent names in the passenger bus industry throughout his three-decade career in the field of truck and bus accident law.
The Top 50 Bus Companies
1. FirstGroup America (Greyhound) — Cincinnati
2. Coach USA Inc. — Paramus, N.J., and Coach Canada — Peterborough, Ontario
3. Evergreen Trails DBA Horizon Coach Lines — Dallas
3. Academy Bus Companies — Hoboken, N.J.
5. Pacific Western Group of Companies — Toronto
6. All Aboard America Holdings — New Orleans
7. Easton Coach Co. — Easton, Pa.
8. Royal Hyway Tours Inc. — Fairbanks, Alaska
9. Kings Highway — Wolfforth, Texas
10. Peter Pan Bus Lines Inc. — Springfield, Mass.
11. DATTCO Inc. — New Britain, Conn.
12. Mears Motor Coaches — Orlando, Fla.
13. Cyr Bus Lines — Old Town, Maine
14. Martz Group — Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
14. Arrow Stage Lines — Omaha, Neb.
16. Paul Revere Transportation LLC — Chelsea, Mass.
17. Lakefront Lines — Cleveland
18. Gray Line of Minnesota — Lakeville, Minn.
19. Lamers Bus Lines Inc. — Green Bay, Wis.
20. Bauer’s Intelligent Transportation — San Francisco
21. Silverado Stages Inc. — San Luis Obispo, Calif.
22. Krapf’s Coaches Inc. — West Chester, Pa.
23. California Wine Tours — Napa, Calif.
24. TourCoach Charter & Tours — Los Angeles
25. Trailways of New York — Hurley, N.Y.
26. Le Bus — Salt Lake City
27. AFC Transportation — Houston
28. Gray Line of Tennessee — Nashville, Tenn.
29. Charter Bus Lines of British Columbia — Vancouver, B.C.
30. Lorenz Bus Service — Minneapolis
31. Pure Luxury Transportation — Petaluma, Calif.
32. Premier Alaska Tours Inc. — Anchorage, Alaska
32. Escot Bus Lines — Largo, Fla.
34. Jefferson Lines — Minneapolis
35. Lewis Stages — Salt Lake City
36. Trans-Bridge Lines Inc. — Bethlehem, Pa.
36. Lakeland Bus Lines — Dover, N.J.
36. Windstar Lines Inc. — Carroll, Iowa
39. Ambassatours Gray Line/Absolute Charters Inc. — Halifax, N.S.
40. Abbott Trailways — Roanoke, Va.
40. Indian Trails Inc. — Owosso, Mich.
42. Brewster Travel Canada — Banff, Alberta, Canada
43. Premier Coach Co. Inc. — Milton, Vt.
43. Village Tours LLC — Wichita, Kan.
45. Royal Coach Tours — San Jose, Calif.
46. Holiday Companies — Randleman, N.C.
46. Fullington Trailways — State College, Pa.
48 James River Transportation — Richmond, Va.
48 Eyre Bus Service Inc. — Glenelg, Md.
50. Carl R. Bieber Inc. — Kutztown, Pa.
50. Anchor Tours Inc. — Nashville, Tenn.
50. DC Trails — Lorton, Va.
Source: MotorCoach (2015)
Contact the Truck Wreck Justice, PLLC. Attorneys Today
If you’ve been injured in a passenger bus accident or other large vehicle crash, please call our office at (423) 265-2020 or (866) 580-4878 or fill out our convenient online form to set up a free consultation with our attorneys today. We offer free initial consultations and contingent fee billing, which means that you will not have to pay any fees or expenses unless and until we make a recovery on your behalf.
Remember that personal injury claims become more difficult to investigate over time as witnesses forget details and information is lost or deliberately obscured. Additionally, statutes of limitation almost always apply, so do not wait to contact our offices if you’ve been injured. Contact us today!